XIAOMI YEELIGHT LED SMART BULB – WHITE LIGHT VERSION
Original Xiaomi Yeelight E27 Smart LED Bulb is a great home lighting tool. Fully adopting high-quality LED chips, the 4000K white light with adjustable brightness provides you the wonderful lighting experience. It brings you pure, natural and comfortable white light as well as balances the brightness. Meanwhile, it uses professional high-temperature resistance capacitance as a power core device to ensure ultra-long lifetime that is up to 11 years. Get a smart bulb and enjoy an easy life!
- 4000K pleasant lighting: Professional optical design protects your eyes
- Dimmable: Appropriate lighting for reading, watching the TV or relaxing with friends
- WiFi enabled: Remotely control the light at anytime and anywhere
- Group control: Control single bulb or control multiple bulbs simultaneously
- Long-term use: a serve time of up to 11 years
- Safe: Thunder-proof design, overload and overheating protection
- Energy-saving: Less power consumption than than ordinary light bulbs
- Download Xiaomi Smart Home App, connect the bulb to your network then enjoy smart lighting
Please NOTE: Change the language setting on your phone to English, and then download the App, it will change the language of the App to English as well
Work with IFTTT – brings everything together
If This Then That ( or IFTTT ) is both a website and a mobile app that launched in 2010 and has the slogan “Put the Internet to work for you”. The idea is that you use IFTTT to automate everything from your favourite Apps and websites to App-enabled accessories and smart devices. IFTT has become the ultimate automation service for small tasks between Internet-connected services. Whether on the Web or with selected Apps on iOS and Android, IFTTT can handle anything its member service “channels” support. When user-specified events occur, follow-up tasks are triggered and handled.
There are numerous combinations ( also called “recipes” ) on IFTTT that can make your life easier. These links consist of just two elements: a Trigger ( If This ) and an Action ( Then That ) – For example, If you own a Xiaomi smart light, you could use IFTTT to automatically turn on the light every time you’re tagged in a Facebook photo. In another example, you could set your light to be turned on, if motion is detected in your home when you’re not at home.