EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) is one of the payment methods of online shopping, only for customers using any of the accepted Credit Cards on sourceofproduct.com. It allows customers to pay for their ordered products in easy equal monthly installments.
Source of Product has introduced a convenient option of choosing up to 36 month’s EMI facility for customers who use Credit Cards for buying specific items like mobile phones & tablets, laptops, TV’s and many other products. The duration and extent of the EMI options available for a given product will be visible on the product’s view page. EMI plans are also view-able on the checkout page in the Payment Information section.
- Customers wanting to avail EMI facility must have a Credit Card from any one of the banks in the table below.
- EMI facilities are only available for Specific Products which costs over BDT 5,000.
- EMI charges may vary on promotional offers.
- Source of Product charge additional rate for card payment minimum fee.
- EMI facilities vary from one product type to another. Please carefully check the EMI tenure period for your preferred product on each product page and on the checkout page as well.
You can pay with equal monthly installment payment option using the Credit Card of any of the following banks.
Different Banks offer different EMI tenure periods as per their own bank policy and each respective bank policy shall apply.
If your desired product is eligible for EMI option, according to its respective product page, and if you have a Credit Card from any of the associated banks which are mentioned above, you can get EMI facility on your purchased product. During the checkout phase, you will see the EMI options for your eligible cards, banks and EMI Tenures.
Using EMI as a Payment Method
If you want to purchase a product with EMI then simply follow these steps –
- Select the desired product
- Select the product Color and Quantity
- Then click Add to cart
Check your order details at the “View Cart” page.
You can use your Coupon Codes (if applicable)
Then click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT”
If you have already Source of Product Account then just Sign In with your Account.
If you are a new user:
If you don’t have Source of Product Account then just follow below steps
- Give your all needed info.
- Re-Check your Order details.
- Mark Online Payment
- Read And Accept or mark Terms & Conditions
- Then Click Place order
No provide your payment information. Select your Credit Card Type (Visa, Master, Amex Cad are Acceptable)
Then Click Pay Now
Select your Bank, then Select Monthly Installment Plan or Tenure
Mark Terms and Conditions, Then Click Pay Now button.
Provide your Card Information. Then click OK
After completing you will be directed to a “Order received” Notification on the page.
And you will also get a “Successful Order” Text Message on your mobile phone number which added on your profile..
EMI Transaction Procedure with Your Bank:
EMI Payment on Credit Card:
- As soon as you complete your purchase order on Source of Product, you will see the full amount charged on your credit card.
- You must Sign and Complete the EMI form and submit it at Source of Product within 3 working days.
- Once Source of Product receives this signed document from the customer, then it shall be submitted to the concerned bank to commence the EMI process.
- The EMI processing will be handled by the bank itself *. After 5-7 working days, your bank will convert this into EMI.
- From your next billing cycle, you will be charged the EMI amount and your credit limit will be reduced by the outstanding amount.
- If you do not receive an updated monthly bank statement reflecting your EMI transactions for the following month, feel free to contact us for further assistance.
*For example, if you have made a 3-month EMI purchase of BDT 30,000 and your credit limit is BDT 1, 00,000 then your bank will block your credit limit by BDT 30,000 and thus your available credit limit after the purchase will only be BDT 70,000. As and when you pay your EMI every month, your credit limit will be released accordingly.
EMI facilities with the aforesaid Banks are regulated as per their terms and conditions and these terms may vary from one bank to another.
For any query or concern please contact your issuing bank, if your purchase has not been converted to EMI by 7 working days of your transaction date.