The BOYA BY-HM100 is a dynamic handheld microphone. Featuring a frequency response (70Hz-15kHz) customized for voice pickup, it is ideal for interviews, ENG, and speech, etc. And its omnidirectional polar pattern allows it to pick up all the sound around it. Built with an XLR connector, it can be connected via an XLR cable and wireless XLR Transmitter. And its aluminum-alloy construction makes it more durable.
Boya BY-HM100 Dynamic Handheld Microphone
- Ideal for interviews, ENG, and speech, etc.
- Dynamic handheld microphone.
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern.
- No need battery or any phantom power.
- Isolated capsule reduces handing noise.
- Durable aluminum-alloy construction.
- Custom frequency response (70Hz-15kHz) for voice pickup.
|Frequency Range:||70Hz ~ 15 000Hz|
|Output Impedance:||200Ω ± 30% at 1KH z|
|Sensitivity:||-56 dB re 1V/Pa(1.0mV @ 94 dB SPL) ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.